Time & Location
About the Event
Painting paired up with a mindfulness and meditation practice.
Together we'll dive deep and use meditation to inspire our paintings! No experience required.
Compassionate Creations is a soul filling evening at the Hamilton Centre for Personal Development.
Our paint nights are a little different than regular paint nights you’ll find elsewhere because instead of following someone else’s painting step by step, with us you’ll be empowered to create a painting that is unique to you. We focus on mindfulness and trusting your intuition. Much like yoga can be a practice for inner discovery that can help us in day to day life, painting can be a similar experience.
Join us for:
- meditation and intention setting
- mindful painting session
- pulling oracle cards
- enjoy a light vegan snack, tea, good vibes and sweet beats
This is a beautiful opportunity to practice mindfulness while being creative. It's a perfect Saturday night out for people that want to socialize in a wholesome way.
This event is run by local artist and spiritual ally Enchaunti Waroway (aka Chauntell Dietrich). Chauntell is a Registered Social Worker, Psychotherapist, Animist Practitioner and Certified Energy Worker.
More about Chauntell -> therapeuticanimism.com/about-me
You will create your own unique painting hat you can keep for yourself of gift to someone else.
Anyone can be an artist and Chauntell will guide you to create an art piece that you’ll love while supporting you in offering yourself love and compassion.
You’ll leave with your own painting and a boost of creative and magical vibes!
- Investment of $35
- Payment can be made online or in person.
- If you would like to pay in person please e-mail Chauntell at email@example.com to reserve your spot.
- All supplies are included! Lots of paint brushes, colours and different canvas shapes and sizes available.
- Parking is at the back of the building in spots that say Energy Tap.
- Mindful Paint Night$35$350$0